Saturday, December 8, 2007

Adventures of Lloyd chapter 1 cont.



Ah yes, the other white meat :) 

But really, I shouldn't say that I'll update on both wednesdays and saturdays if I only ever update on saturdays...So, my new plan for updating will be as follows: update the comic on saturdays for sure, if I am ahead of schedule, I'll throw some out on wednesdays.  As it stands, though, I have some bad news as for the next few updates...I'll be going on a trip and traveling for christmas break and whatnot, so the scanner stays while I...am not.  What does this mean for lloyd? Well, I'll still draw the comic, but I cannae upload it without my trusty scanner, so...I'll have alot of lloyd to upload when I get back from break :|  Anyone actually willing to wait? Yeah, bad timing, I know, barely have this started, then I leave it to sit longer than it's been started, yupyupyup.  Hope you'll stick with me :) Thanks for the support my peeps, you know who you are ;) Next up! Characterthathasn'tbeenintroducedinabikini, hahahaa.  

  lots of love!!
     -wigwaht

4 comments:

Wig said...

hahaha, "you'r older than you feel" haha. tyyyyppooo....when drawingXDD! Also, forgot to mention that I somehow found a way to have at least someone say "no u" in each page, hahaha. ohhhh joy to the world...

Jark said...

nice drawing headwiggywiggy. although im having trouble reading the captions on my computer.

Wig said...

aww, that sucks ;n; Dunno how to work with that...uhm, did the file size work better in the last post, or in this one?

Kimberly said...

Aw! He be old..!